Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite type of sugar baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite type of sugar baby?

I've been hearing a lot of misifnormation on the internet and just wanted a straight answer. What type of sugar babies do you like better? Girl next-door-types or sex kittens? Or just something in between?

It depends. For some men, the sex kitten is what they want and for others, they prefer someone more natural. It is based on personal choice and lifestyle for sure. For me I prefer a sex kitten in the bedroom and the girl next door type when we're out in public. It's the best of both worlds

Comment

I prefer someone a little more sweet and wholesome looking then just a sexy dress and heels. She has to still look put together tho and her clothing has to be in good condition. I prefer someone who looks more comfortable than anything else as well as a sugar baby who takes care of her appearance and is very clean and tidy as well

Comment

I am preferable to sugar babies who are sweet.. The ones who are very nice and polite and also look very pretty and natural. I think that's sexy and it makes me feel good about the relationship and like I am able to give them something that isn't just money like experience. I want the romantic experience

Comment

I like a much more sophisticated women for my sugar babies. I want her to be able to fit in with the social circles that I am in and that includes wearing certain clothing and looking a certain way. I have very high standards and I want a sugar baby who is going to meet those expectations. That also includes the way that she behaves with me and also in public

Comment

Yes I want a sugar baby who doesn't wear ripped jeans or running shoes around me. I want them to wear and look like they are professional. I wear suits and trousers even when I'm casual. I care about how people look at me and my clothes tell them that I am a professional and I want my sugar baby to wear that too. It is about how to fit with your sugar daddy and what he does

Comment

Yes that's very true. I want a woman who looks like she fits with me too. I don't want a sugar baby that looks like everyone else and makes it very obvious either

Comment

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                What kind of fit are you talking about?

• SashaBangs
                SashaBangs commented
                Editing a comment
                What do you say about me? Am I good enough for you?

I also want a sugar baby who carries herself with confidence. I don't care what she looks like or if she's very fashionable. I can always help her with that so I pay more attention to her decorum

Comment

Wow...I didn't expect to get his kind of response. It's great. I expected that only 1 person would reply. Thanks since you've given me a lot of things to think about that will help me find a sugar daddy

Comment

The one that enjoys things that I'm into and doesn't mind if I keep on asking her about what's hip and new these days

Comment

Girl next door type that no one would ever guess she's a SB

Comment

I really can't tell, but my previous daddies always told me that I'm a sex kitten

Comment

I like a sugar baby who is shy and not talkative.

Comment

Never knew that there are types of sugar babies. Was thinking that it is either male or female lol

Comment

Working...
                          X